By Robert Haile
Goals galore in the Lancashire FA Women’s County League.
Two matches took place on Sunday November 6 St Annes were held to a 1-1 draw by Kendal Town while Sir Tom Finney FC Development lost 3-4 Cadley FC.
Blackpool Town Ladies’ game with Whitehaven AFC Ladies was postponed.
On Remembrance Sunday, November 13, Whitehaven AFC host Lancaster City, Cadley welcome Chipping and St Annes take on Sir Tom Finney.
Kendal Town’s match with Blackpool Town is postponed.
The two matches are all a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Division 1 North/West Results
Sir Tom Finney FC Development 3-4 Cadley FC Ladies
St. Annes FC Ladies 1-1 Kendal Town Women
Blackpool Town Ladies P-P Whitehaven AFC Ladies
Division 1 North/West Table
- Chipping Ladies – 12
- St. Annes FC Ladies – 10
- Lancaster City FC Ladies – 9
- Whitehaven AFC Ladies – 9
- Cadley FC Ladies – 9
- Blackpool Town Ladies – 3
- Kendal Town Women U18 Girls – 2
- Sir Tom Finney FC Development – 1
In Division One South/East there were only two matches played as Euxton Girls’ game with Lostock St Gerards and Astley Bridge’s match against AFC Wigan were both postponed.
Penwortham Town closed the gap to the top with a 0-4 win away at Bury FC Foundation while Darwen FC recorded a massive 0-17 away win at Clitheroe Wolves.
Two matches on Sunday 13 as Lostock St Gerards host Astley Bridge and Penwortham Town take on Euxton Girls both are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Division One South/East Results
Bury FC Foundation 0-4 Penwortham Town
Clitheroe Wolves 0-17 Darwen FC
Euxton Girls P-P Lostock St Gerards
Astley Bridge P-P AFC Wigan
Division One South/East League Table
- Horwich St Mary’s Ladies – 18
- Penwortham Town Ladies Reserves – 15
- Euxton Girls FC Women – 12
- Astley Bridge Ladies – 9
- Darwen FC Development Women – 7
- Bury FC Foundation Womens Reserves – 6
- Lostock St Gerards Ladies – 4
- AFC Wigan Ladies – 1
- Clitheroe Wolves Ladies – 1
In the Premier Division Fleetwood Wrens went clear at the top with a 4-0 victory over Accrington Stanley.
Clone FC are second after being held to a 2-2 draw with Bury FC.
Langho lost 2-3 to Stanwix while Clitheroe and Burnley shared the points in 1-1 draw.
Two matches on Remembrance Sunday as Bury FC face Accrington Stanley and Stanwix Juniors host Clitheroe Wolves.
Both kickoff at 2pm (14:00)
Premier Division Results
Clitheroe Wolves 1-1 Burnley Belvedere
Bury FC Foundation 2-2 Colne FC
Fleetwood Town Wrens 4-0 Accrington Stanley
Langho Ladies 2-3 Stanwix Junior Ladies
Premier Division League Table
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Reserves – 18
- Colne FC Ladies – 16
- Bury FC Foundation Women Firsts – 10
- Burnley Belvedere Ladies – 7
- Stanwix Junior Ladies – 7
- Langho Ladies – 6
- Darwen FC Reserves – 3
- Clitheroe Wolves Wolves Ladies – 3
- Accrington Stanley Women FC Reserves – 1
On November 6 in the Championship GT7 Academy extended their lead at the top with a 5-1 victory over Penrith AFC and Blackpool’s game at Morecambe was postponed.
Euxton moved up to joint third with a 2-3 win at Bolton County while Preston North End were 6-1 winners at home to Blackburn.
Ladybridge’s game with Bolton Wanderers was postponed.
GT7 are at home to Preston North End on Sunday 13 as third faces fourth with Bolton Wanderers hosting Euxton.
Penrith AFC head to Blackpool and Bolton County face Fleetwood Wrens.
All matches are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Bolton County 2-3 Euxton Girls Developmen
Preston North End Women FC Preston North 6-1 Blackburn Community Sports Club Reserves
GT7 Academy Ladies 5-1 Penrith AFC Ladies Development
Ladybridge Ladies P-P Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves
Morecambe Ladies Development P-P Blackpool FC Girls Development
Championship League Table
- GT7 Academy Ladies – 22
- Blackpool FC Girls Development – 13
- Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves – 12
- Euxton Girls Development – 12
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Development – 10
- Preston North End Women FC Preston North – 9
- Bolton County Women – 9
- Penrith AFC Ladies Development – 7
- Morecambe Ladies Development – 3
- Blackburn Community Sports Club Reserves – 3
- Ladybridge Ladies – 0