By Robert Haile
The Lancashire FA Women’s County Leagues has entered the final month with all still to play for.
In Division One there was just the one game on February 26 as Blackpool Town lost 2-3 to Cadley.
On Sunday March 5 both Cumbrian sides are in action as Whitehaven AFC head to St Annes while Kendal Town travel to Cadley and Lancaster City complete the trio of games when they host Chipping.
All three kick off at 2pm (14:00).
Division 1 North/West Fixtures
Blackpool Town Ladies 2-3 Cadley FC Ladies
Division 1 North/West Table
- Whitehaven AFC Ladies – 31
- Chipping Ladies – 28
- Lancaster City FC Ladies – 27
- Cadley FC Ladies – 18
- St. Annes FC Ladies – 15
- Kendal Town Women U18 Girls – 8
- Blackpool Town Ladies – 7
- Sir Tom Finney FC Development – 5
In Division One South/East there were big wins for table toppers Euxton with a 13-1 victory over Lostock and Horwich hit 9 against Clitheroe on February 26 and Darwen picked up a 2-1 win over Bury.
Just the two games on March 5 as Clitheroe host Astley Bridge and Penwortham look to take advantage of the top two not playing when they face AFC Wigan.
Both matches are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Division One South/East Results
Darwen FC Development Women 2-1 Bury FC Foundation Womens Reserves
Euxton Girls FC Women 13-1 Lostock St Gerards Ladies
Horwich St Mary’s Ladies 9-0 Clitheroe Wolves Ladies
Division One South/East League Table
- Euxton Girls FC Women – 36
- Horwich St Mary’s Ladies – 33
- Penwortham Town Ladies Reserves – 27
- Astley Bridge Ladies – 24
- Darwen FC Development Women – 16
- Lostock St Gerards Ladies – 13
- Bury FC Foundation Womens Reserves – 9
- AFC Wigan Ladies – 4
- Clitheroe Wolves Ladies – 1
In the Premier Division Fleetwood continued their unbeaten run on February 26 with a 1-0 win over second placed Clone, Stanwix hit 9 as they beat Langho 9-1, Clitheroe lost 2-1 away at Burnley and Bury picked up a 6-0 win against Darwen.
Fleetwood could make it 12 wins at Langho on March 5 while Colne could close the gap when they head to Clitheroe, Bury can move above Stanwix as they travel to Accrington and Darwen host Burnley.
All matches are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Premier Division Results
Burnley Belvedere Ladies 2-1 Clitheroe Wolves Wolves Ladies
Bury FC Foundation Women Firsts 6-0 Darwen FC Reserves
Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Reserves 1-0 Colne FC Ladies
Stanwix Junior Ladies 9-1 Langho Ladies
Premier Division League Table
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Reserves – 33
- Colne FC Ladies – 23
- Stanwix Junior Ladies – 23
- Bury FC Foundation Women Firsts – 22
- Burnley Belvedere Ladies – 20
- Langho Ladies – 13
- Darwen FC Reserves – 7
- Clitheroe Wolves Wolves Ladies – 7
- Accrington Stanley Women FC Reserves – 4
Bolton Wanderers have moved to the top of the Championship with a 2-5 win at Penrith on February 26.
Third placed Blackpool lost 1-5 to fifth placed Euxton, Bolton County went down 1-6 Preston North and Morecambe almost picked their first points in a 1-2 defeat to Blackburn Community.
Their was a midweek match on March 3 as Fleetwood Town won 1-0 at home to Morecambe.
The top two are in action on March 5 as Bolton Wanderers head to Preston North End while GT7 Academy host Bolton County.
In the return fixture Morecambe host Fleetwood and Blackpool welcome Euxton.
All other matches are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Fleetwood make it three in four days on March 7 when they face Blackpool at 7:00pm (19:00).
Penrith AFC Ladies Development 2-5 Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves
Morecambe Ladies Development 1-2 Blackburn Community Sports Club Reserves
Bolton County Women 1-6 Preston North End Women FC Preston North
Blackpool FC Girls Development 1-5 Euxton Girls Development
Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Development 1-0 Morecambe Ladies Development
Championship League Table
- Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves – 36
- GT7 Academy Ladies – 34
- Blackpool FC Girls Development – 25
- Preston North End Women FC Preston North – 24
- Euxton Girls Development – 21
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Development – 17
- Bolton County Women – 13
- Penrith AFC Ladies Development – 13
- Blackburn Community Sports Club Reserves – 12
- Morecambe Ladies Development – 0