By Robert Haile
The Lancashire FA Women’s County League fell foul of the weather with matches being postponed.
It was all quiet in Division One on January 22 as Blackpool match with Kendal Town was postponed.
Looking to get the league back on track on January 29 as joint leaders Whitehaven AFC head to Lancaster City, Chipping host Kendal Town and St. Annes face Blackpool.
Division 1 North/West Fixtures
St. Annes FC Ladies v Blackpool Town Ladies
Chipping Ladies v Kendal Town Women U18 Girls
Lancaster City FC Ladies v Whitehaven AFC Ladies
Division 1 North/West Table
- Whitehaven AFC Ladies – 22
- Chipping Ladies – 22
- Lancaster City FC Ladies – 15
- St. Annes FC Ladies – 13
- Cadley FC Ladies – 12
- Kendal Town Women U18 Girls – 5
- Sir Tom Finney FC Development – 4
- Blackpool Town Ladies – 3
In Division One South/East all three games on January 22 were postponed with Bury FC and Darwen FC, Clitheroe and Horwich St. Mary’s and Euxton match with Penwortham.
There are four games scheduled for January 29 with league leaders Horwich hosting Lostock, Darwen face Clitheroe, AFC Wigan take on Bury FC and Atsley Bridge welcome Euxton.
Division One South/East Results
Euxton Girls FC Women 7-2 Astley Bridge Ladies
Clitheroe Wolves Ladies 1-3 Lostock St Gerards Ladies
Division One South/East League Table
- Horwich St Mary’s Ladies – 24
- Euxton Girls FC Women – 21
- Penwortham Town Ladies Reserves – 18
- Astley Bridge Ladies – 18
- Darwen FC Development Women – 10
- Lostock St Gerards Ladies – 10
- Bury FC Foundation Womens Reserves – 9
- AFC Wigan Ladies – 1
- Clitheroe Wolves Ladies – 1
After a week off for the Premier Division sides there are three fixtures on January 29.
Accrington Stanley host Clitheroe Wolves, Burnley Belvedere welcome Darwen FC and Langho take on Bury FC.
Premier Division Fixtures
Burnley Belvedere Ladies v Darwen FC Reserves
Langho Ladies v Bury FC Foundation Women Firsts
Accrington Stanley Women FC Reserves v Clitheroe Wolves Wolves Ladies
Premier Division League Table
- Colne FC Ladies – 22
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Reserves – 21
- Stanwix Junior Ladies – 20
- Bury FC Foundation Women Firsts – 13
- Langho Ladies – 9
- Burnley Belvedere Ladies – 8
- Clitheroe Wolves Wolves Ladies – 6
- Darwen FC Reserves – 3
- Accrington Stanley Women FC Reserves – 1
In the Championship all three games were postponed on January 22 as GT7 were due to head to Fleetwood Town while Blackburn Community were meant to host Preston North End and Euxton were due to face Bolton County.
Four games on January 29 with GT7 travelling to Preston North End, Euxton face Bolton Wanderers, Fleetwood host Bolton County and Penrith welcome Blackpool.
All matches are a 2pm (14:00) kickoff.
Penrith AFC Ladies Development v Blackpool FC Girls Development
Euxton Girls Development v Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves
Preston North End Women FC Preston North v GT7 Academy Ladies
Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Development v Bolton County Women
Championship League Table
- GT7 Academy Ladies – 31
- Blackpool FC Girls Development – 22
- Bolton Wanderers Girls FC Reserves – 21
- Euxton Girls Development – 15
- Preston North End Women FC Preston North – 12
- Fleetwood Town Wrens Ladies Development – 11
- Bolton County Women – 10
- Penrith AFC Ladies Development – 10
- Blackburn Community Sports Club Reserves – 6
- Morecambe Ladies Development – 0