Students and staff at St Bees School are celebrating an impressive set of results.
In only its second year of full A Level results since reopening in 2018.
The West Cumbrian independent school continues to go from strength to strength following its closure in 2015.
With only six students in Year 13, the results are promising for the future of the school.
Headmaster, Robin Silk, says, “We are extremely proud of our Year 13 students, all of whom were with us throughout the pandemic and were learning online for nearly 12 months.
“To see them work hard and achieve such inspiring grades is definitely something that they should be proud of and celebrate.”
Whitney, achieved a great set of results (A* A AA) and is going on read Biomedical Sciences at King’s College London, University of London.
Deputy Head and Head of Sixth Form, Andrew Keep, is delighted with the results and University destinations.
All students have secured places in their first or second choice universities and will be studying at the following:
- Royal Holloway, University of London – Economics and Management, with a year in Business
- University of Reading – Geography and Economics (Regional Science)
- King’s College London, University of London – Biomedical Sciences
- Brunel University London – Biomedical Sciences
- RPG Chartered Accountants – Graduate Apprenticeship
- Leeds Beckett University – International Relations and Politics
St Bees are now taking applications fromindividuals wanting to join Year 12 in September 2023.
To follow in the footsteps of these amazing students and achieve your full potential, please get in touch with Ceara Fisher, Head of Marketing and Admissions on firstname.lastname@example.org